Naruto Genin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Genin

A Naruto RP from when the characters were genin. Be either a canon or custom character and train, train, train!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Traveling Through the Leaf Village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

Traveling Through the Leaf Village Empty
PostSubject: Traveling Through the Leaf Village   Traveling Through the Leaf Village EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:45 pm

Koburamaru Kaguya, the son of Orochimaru, walked through the streets of Konoha, his hands in his pockets. He wore his green Chuunin vest and his Leaf headband that was tied around his forehead glinted in the sunlight. He had an icy look on his face as the villagers scowled and whispered about him.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Through the Leaf Village   Traveling Through the Leaf Village EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:48 pm

Kakashi was walking on the streets while reading in his book.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Through the Leaf Village   Traveling Through the Leaf Village EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:50 pm

Koburamaru looked around with his golden, slitted, snake like eyes and saw Kakashi. He leveled a glare at Kakashi that was so cold it seemed like the temperature dropped below zero.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Through the Leaf Village   Traveling Through the Leaf Village EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:51 pm

Kakashi just continued reading in his book not even notising Koburamaru.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Through the Leaf Village   Traveling Through the Leaf Village EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:53 pm

"Well well well, if it isn't Kakashi Hatake. How's life treating you now that your beloved teammates, pathetic sensei and stupid father are dead?" he hissed at him coldly, a purple, forked tongue slithering out between his lips when he hissed at him.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Through the Leaf Village   Traveling Through the Leaf Village EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:57 pm

'' If you don't want to pick a fight then you will never mention any of there death's when im near'' Kakashi said while sounding abit angry.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Through the Leaf Village   Traveling Through the Leaf Village EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:58 pm

"Like I care. They, along with you, are nothing but trash, especially your sensei" he hissed at him with a cold glare, sounding even colder then Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Through the Leaf Village   Traveling Through the Leaf Village EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:00 pm

'' I don't think you wish to pick a fight against me so if your vice you just shut up now'' Kakashi yelled.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Through the Leaf Village   Traveling Through the Leaf Village EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:02 pm

"I'm not scared of you Copy Ninja. To me, your nothing more then a trash ninja who needs the pathetic Sharingan to beat somebody. The Man Who Copied Over A Thousand Jutsus my ass. Your nothing more then a monkey, after all, all you do is monkey see, monkey do" he said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Through the Leaf Village   Traveling Through the Leaf Village EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:07 pm

Kakashi disappeared and appeared very fast so he was behind Koburamaru '' So your not scared?'' He said and attempted to grab hi's arms.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Through the Leaf Village   Traveling Through the Leaf Village EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:08 pm

Bones came out of his body and attempted to impale Kakashi as he appeared behind him. "Not really" he said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Through the Leaf Village   Traveling Through the Leaf Village EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:09 pm

Kakashi easily avoided the bones. '' Should that be anything special?''.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Through the Leaf Village   Traveling Through the Leaf Village EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:10 pm

"It is the Dead Bone Pulse, the Kekkai Genkai of the nearly extinct Kaguya Clan of the Mist" he said with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Through the Leaf Village   Traveling Through the Leaf Village EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:11 pm

''To me its nothing special I have seen the most of the jutsu's in this world and I have seen worse than that.''
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Through the Leaf Village   Traveling Through the Leaf Village EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:14 pm

He chuckled. "Your obviously uneducated. The Dead Bone Pulse is a special Kekkai Genkai that gives me superb Taijutsu abilities like the Hyuuga, only we don't need a stupid Sharingan or Byakugan to depend on, which makes even deadlier. Not to mention I'm given" he started to say as he appeared in front of Kakashi in a snap "superb speed" he finished with a cold grin.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Through the Leaf Village   Traveling Through the Leaf Village EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:16 pm

Kakashi disappeared in a speed even faster than Koburamaru ''and that's nothing if you look at Maito Guy's taijutsu and I have that too and with the brain of Shikamaru and the nose of Akamaru its even better. And I doens't need the Sharingan to use it.''
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Through the Leaf Village   Traveling Through the Leaf Village EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:17 pm

"Impressive. Perhaps you aren't as much of a trash ninja as I thought" he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Through the Leaf Village   Traveling Through the Leaf Village EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:19 pm

'' That is correct and doesn't you hate me because you hate konoha. Has I ever insulted you? No so why should you hate me?.''
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Through the Leaf Village   Traveling Through the Leaf Village EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:20 pm

"Because I can't stand anyone in Konoha. I hate this village with a burning passion and I hate everyone in it" he hissed as his eyes flashed with so much hatred, it makes Sasuke's hatred for Itachi look insignificant.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Through the Leaf Village   Traveling Through the Leaf Village EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:22 pm

'' Everyone hates someone but that doesn't mean I have insulted you isn't that why you hate the village everyone insults you?.''
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Through the Leaf Village   Traveling Through the Leaf Village EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:23 pm

"They look down at me, treat as if I'm garbage simply because I'm the son of Orochimaru. When I get a chance, I'll kill each and every person in this village that has ever wronged me" he snarled.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Through the Leaf Village   Traveling Through the Leaf Village EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:27 pm

'' That's what I mean I have never looked down at you or treated you as garbage I think that people can change they doesn't need to be like there parents or brother's look at Sasuke is he like he's brother Itachi was nope''.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Through the Leaf Village   Traveling Through the Leaf Village EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:27 pm

"Maybe your right but I WANT to be with my father. I can't stand the way I am treated in this village" he snarled.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Through the Leaf Village   Traveling Through the Leaf Village EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:30 pm

'' Then that's your choice but you won't be able to return here if you regrets.''
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Through the Leaf Village   Traveling Through the Leaf Village EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:31 pm

"I don't care. No one will care if I leave anyway" he mumbled under his breath as he crossed his arms and flipped his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Through the Leaf Village   Traveling Through the Leaf Village Empty

Back to top Go down

Traveling Through the Leaf Village
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next