Naruto Genin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Genin

A Naruto RP from when the characters were genin. Be either a canon or custom character and train, train, train!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking a walk in the park(open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

Taking a walk in the park(open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk in the park(open)   Taking a walk in the park(open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:37 pm

'' You think you stand a chance against me in a one on one fight?''
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk in the park(open)   Taking a walk in the park(open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:38 pm

"I don't think it, I know it. What makes you think you can beat me? Just because you have the Sharingan doesn't mean you can beat me" he said with a grin as he unwrapped his sword, revealing a sword that was made of shark scales than a blade.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk in the park(open)   Taking a walk in the park(open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:41 pm

'' So that's the famous samehada but still I am far stronger than you think I am.''
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk in the park(open)   Taking a walk in the park(open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:43 pm

"Then let me see for myself. I WILL make you tell me where the Kyuubi brat is" he said before he turned to Sasuke. "Who's the runt? My, you look astonishingly like Itachi. Are you related to him? Itachi never talks about his family. Although, there was that one time he told me about his hot mom" he said, drooling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin
Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk in the park(open)   Taking a walk in the park(open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:47 pm

"I'm his brother," Sasuke said, quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenin.darkbb.com
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk in the park(open)   Taking a walk in the park(open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:49 pm

"Oh? Funny, he never mentioned you. You must not be important if he never mentioned you" he said, shrugging his shoulder as he turned to Kakashi.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk in the park(open)   Taking a walk in the park(open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:50 pm

'' Has you come to pick a fight or talk me to death?''
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk in the park(open)   Taking a walk in the park(open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:51 pm

"Oh, I'll fight you" he said as he charged at Kakashi so fast he disappeared and reappeared in front of him. He then went for a downward slash, intending on slicing him in half.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk in the park(open)   Taking a walk in the park(open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:53 pm

Kakashi jumps to avoid the sword and then he lands on the sword on purpose. '' Looking for me he says''. And attempts to kick Kisame in the head.
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk in the park(open)   Taking a walk in the park(open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:54 pm

"Bad move" he said as he ducked underneath the kick and the Samehada started draining Kakashi's chakra.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk in the park(open)   Taking a walk in the park(open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:56 pm

Kakashi jumped off the sword and landed behind Kisame. ''So that's your best move then I won't need to use the sharingan.''
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk in the park(open)   Taking a walk in the park(open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:00 pm

"Hehehe, who says that's my best move? That is my sword's ability and not only does it eat chakra, it shaves instead of cuts" he explained as he made hand seals. "Water Style: Exploding Water Collision Waves" he said as he expelled a large body of water from his gullet, flooding the area in water. He came out of the water and jumped onto the surface.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk in the park(open)   Taking a walk in the park(open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:04 pm

Kakashi did some fast handseals and made three shadow clones. Then he jumped away from Kisame making some other fast handseals and then a raikiri came forth on he's right hand and he used the left to lift he's headband. '' You want to taste the power of my sharingan?''

OOC: Can you talk to sarah think she's sad thoose fools in the chat was stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk in the park(open)   Taking a walk in the park(open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a walk in the park(open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Genin :: Main Places :: Konoha Village :: Park-
Jump to: