Naruto Genin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Genin

A Naruto RP from when the characters were genin. Be either a canon or custom character and train, train, train!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper Empty
PostSubject: The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper   The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 am

Koburamaru Kaguya stood on the edge of the Fire Country, looking down at the water below. His Leaf headband glinted in the sunlight as he stared down at the water.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper   The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:08 am

Itachi appeared next to him. He weared he's akatsuki cloth and hat.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper   The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:09 am

"So, Itachi, we meet once again. I believe the last time we met was when you were graduating the Academy and I was just starting" said Koburamaru as he turned towards Itachi with a neutral look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper   The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:11 am

Itachi turned around and took of he's hat. '' Ohh it's you'' He said. He's sharingan tomeo 3 was activated like it always is.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper   The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:12 am

"I was surprised to hear you killed the Uchiha Clan. However, the majority of them were arrogant, believing them to be all powerful just because they had the Sharingan. I always knew you were different. You never relied on your Sharingan to be strong. That's why I respect you. You don't need your bloodline to be powerful. It's a shame your brother Sasuke wasn't the same way" he said.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper   The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:13 am

'' What do you mean he wasn't. Is he dead?.'' Itachi asked sounding abit angry.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper   The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:15 am

"He might as well be, considering he's now just the typical arrogant Uchiha. He is incredibly full of himself, just like the rest of the now dead Uchiha Clan. When you told him those words the day you killed the Clan, you should've told him a bloodline is not what makes you strong" he said as he shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper   The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:17 am

'' I got my reason's for doing the things I do the way I do it and my plan is going as it shall.''
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper   The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:18 am

"Well that might be so, but I fear that something in your plan will change. You are aware of who my father is and how he wishes to learn all the Ninjutsu world. Well, I fear he might go after your brother in an attempt to gain the Sharingan" he said.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper   The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:20 am

'' Maybe, but when he does my brother will be strong enought to resist and if he tries to kill him I will kill him. Maybe I sparred him last time but I could easily have killed him.''
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper   The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:21 am

"Maybe so but my father will not teach Sasuke about true strength. He will simply let Sasuke have his way and just let him do what he wants as he gets stronger, making your brother believing he is the greatest thing to ever happen to the shinobi world since the Legendary Rikudou" he said as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper   The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:23 am

'' And then he can just try to kill me I will prove him wrong untill he gets true strenght and come to kill me with it.''
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper   The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:27 am

"That's the thing though Itachi. Sasuke thinks of himself as an all powerful super being who thinks he is the greatest shinobi to have ever existed. He is treated like a god in that damned Leaf Village simply because he has the Sharingan. The Council and villagers bend over backwards for him, letting him do as he pleases because he is 'the last loyal Uchiha.' Their teaching him nothing about true strength. Instead, their praising him and going on about how the Sharingan is the greatest and most powerful bloodline ever, feeding his ego and never disciplining him for anything he does wrong" he explained.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper   The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:29 am

''Yes and you know wgat its part of my plan I even told the third to look after Sasuke before I left the village and I told Danzo whatever he does he won't kill Sasuke it will be worst for himself.''
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper   The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:32 am

"Itachi, as much as I can't stand Sasuke, I don't think he should be executed as because he hasn't done anything to deserve it. I'm just saying that he should have discipline. Without it, that would teach him he can do anything he wants and he won't ever get in trouble for it. The shinobi council members and most of the Genin can't stand Sasuke. I can't stand him either. If your not gonna have anyone teach him some humility Itachi, then I will" he said with a cold glare.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper   The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:37 am

'' Then do it Í will teach him if he comes to me and thinks he is strong without being it, but I can't show my face in the village and besides he hates me so as long as you don't hurt him it's fine with me just report to me how your doing I would like to hear how my younger brother is getting stronger.''
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper   The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:38 am

"Very well then. Also Itachi, I have something to request of you" he said as he gave Itachi a very serious look.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper   The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:38 am

'' Then very well what is it then?''
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper   The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:40 am

"I was basically challenged by Kakashi Hatake of Konoha to find someone in the Leaf Village that would care if I left the Village. I told him if I couldn't, I would leave so I was wondering that if I can't find anyone to care next time your in Fire Country, I would like to join you on your travels" he said.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper   The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:42 am

'' Well then fine but stay away from me or my Akatsuki teammates battles we have to fight Bijuu's it's our orders from our leader to find them and bring them back alive and you won't stand a chance against there final forms.''
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper   The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:43 am

"I understand perfectly Itachi. I know perfectly well I am no match for a bijuu so while I travel with you and these Akatsuki members, I will continue my training so that I won't be a burden on you and them" he said with a very rare smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper   The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:44 am

'' Fine then you can follow me. I will tell Kisame when I see him just so he knows it.''
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper   The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:45 am

"Thank you Itachi. I promise I won't let you and your teammates down" he said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Kakashi
Admin
Hatake Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper   The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:47 am

'' Fine then I have nothing left to do here unless you has anything you want to tell me.''
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper   The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:49 am

"Just this. Tell your partner Kisame Hoshigake that when I up my strength, I wish to spar with him" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper   The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper Empty

Back to top Go down

The Uchiha Prodigy Meets the White Viper
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next