Naruto Genin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Genin

A Naruto RP from when the characters were genin. Be either a canon or custom character and train, train, train!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On my way to my Hidden Base.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nagato Fuuma

On my way to my Hidden Base. Empty
PostSubject: On my way to my Hidden Base.   On my way to my Hidden Base. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:08 pm

Orochimaru was walking to his hidden base disquised as a grass ninja so he wouldnt start much commotion.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: On my way to my Hidden Base.   On my way to my Hidden Base. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:10 pm

Koburamaru walked through the Forest, an icy look on his face. He flipped his long, silver hair back and crossed his arms as his Leaf Headband glinted in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Nagato Fuuma

PostSubject: Re: On my way to my Hidden Base.   On my way to my Hidden Base. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:22 pm

Orochimaru grinning as usual covering his eyes from the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: On my way to my Hidden Base.   On my way to my Hidden Base. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:26 pm

Koburamaru sensed someone nearby and he narrowed his eyes. He walked towards the direction of the chakra signature, intending on finding out who this person was.
Back to top Go down
Nagato Fuuma

PostSubject: Re: On my way to my Hidden Base.   On my way to my Hidden Base. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:30 pm

With every step Orochimaru takes his chakra grows stronger but he smirks trying to contain and hide his chakra.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: On my way to my Hidden Base.   On my way to my Hidden Base. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:35 pm

Koburamaru used the Body Flicker Jutsu to reach Orochimaru before he lost the chakra trail. "Stop right there. Who you are Grass Ninja?" he asked him with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Nagato Fuuma

PostSubject: Re: On my way to my Hidden Base.   On my way to my Hidden Base. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:38 pm

He stopped,Lower his hand from his eyes revealing golden slit snake eyes and licked his lips."Your mother."He said not knowing and basically not caring at the moment of who it is.
Back to top Go down
Koburamaru Kaguya

Koburamaru Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: On my way to my Hidden Base.   On my way to my Hidden Base. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:44 pm

"My mother is dead, thank god. She abandoned me and had my father bring me to that damned Leaf Village" he said icily with a cold glare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On my way to my Hidden Base.   On my way to my Hidden Base. Empty

Back to top Go down

On my way to my Hidden Base.
Page 1 of 1