Naruto Genin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Genin

A Naruto RP from when the characters were genin. Be either a canon or custom character and train, train, train!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking around at the base.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

Walking around at the base. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around at the base.   Walking around at the base. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:04 pm

Kisame followed after him, very eager to fight.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Itachi

Uchiha Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Walking around at the base.   Walking around at the base. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:05 pm

Itachi began walking towards konoha.

OOC: Shall we go to traveling or konoha and start posting again?.
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking around at the base.   Walking around at the base. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:07 pm

(I guess Traveling but hold on, let me do something first)

Kisame noticed that something fell out of Itachi's pocket. Being curious, he picked it up and it showed a picture of Itachi's mother Mikoto Uchiha. Since Itachi never talked about his family, Kisame assumed it was a lover of his. He turned to Itachi and gave him a pervy grin. "Hey Itachi. Who's the hot chick? Is she yours? You are one lucky guy to get such a hot woman" he said.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Itachi

Uchiha Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Walking around at the base.   Walking around at the base. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:09 pm

'' I have no lover. It is a picture of my mother but I killed her with the rest of the stupid Uchiha fool's.''
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking around at the base.   Walking around at the base. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:10 pm

Kisame stopped right there, staring at the picture with wide eyes and an dropped jaw. "M-M-M-M" he stuttered as he stared at the picture.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Itachi

Uchiha Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Walking around at the base.   Walking around at the base. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:12 pm

'' What is you laughing at fishhead.''
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking around at the base.   Walking around at the base. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:13 pm

"I-I can't believe this is your mother. She doesn't look like a mother should. She looks like a hot chick that should be a damn model" he stuttered before he fainted.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Itachi

Uchiha Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Walking around at the base.   Walking around at the base. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:14 pm

Itachi slapped kisame at his chin because he wanted to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking around at the base.   Walking around at the base. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:14 pm

Kisame bolted awake. "What was that for?!" he snapped at the Uchiha Prodigy.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Itachi

Uchiha Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Walking around at the base.   Walking around at the base. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:16 pm

'' You fainted fishhead. But now shall we get going to konoha.''
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking around at the base.   Walking around at the base. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:18 pm

"HEY!! Don't call me fish head weasel boy" he snapped as he stood up and prepared to follow Itachi.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Itachi

Uchiha Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Walking around at the base.   Walking around at the base. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:19 pm

'' You wanna pick a fight Kisame.'' Itachi said with a angry and very serious look.
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking around at the base.   Walking around at the base. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:20 pm

"N-No" he stuttered as he shook his head. Kisame might be powerful, but he knew very well that Itachi was not someone to mess with.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Itachi

Uchiha Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Walking around at the base.   Walking around at the base. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:22 pm

'' Fine then we will depart for konoha now.'' Itachi said while he began walking towards konoha again.
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking around at the base.   Walking around at the base. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:26 pm

"Right Itachi. Who knows? We might run into a strong ninja there or maybe that Kaguya kid you were talking about. I just hope this Koburamaru isn't creepy like that shake like pedophile Orochimaru" he said, shivering in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Itachi

Uchiha Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Walking around at the base.   Walking around at the base. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:30 pm

'' Yes we might but no one will be a special challenge for you and if I am wrong I might want to fight that person to see how strong he really is.''
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking around at the base.   Walking around at the base. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:33 pm

"Who is this person your referring to Itachi?" Kisame asked his emotionless partner.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Itachi

Uchiha Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Walking around at the base.   Walking around at the base. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:35 pm

'' I have heard about a ninja named Kakashi the copy ninja but he is nothing special unless he uses he's sharingan against you.''
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking around at the base.   Walking around at the base. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:39 pm

"Heh, is that so? I have also heard about two other ninja. One is Kurenai Yuuhi, the Genjutsu Mistress and the other is Maito Gai, Konoha's Beautiful Green Beast. Apparently, he is supposed to be a Taijutsu Master" he said.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Itachi

Uchiha Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Walking around at the base.   Walking around at the base. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:43 pm

'' Kurenai is nothing comparred to me and I think that you can take down this foulish Gai if your lucky I even think you can beat Kakashi the copy ninja.''
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking around at the base.   Walking around at the base. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:44 pm

"What do you mean, even me? I am the strongest of the Mist's Seven Shinobi Swordsman. I bet I can take all three down" he said with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Itachi

Uchiha Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Walking around at the base.   Walking around at the base. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:46 pm

'' I mean that he will beat you if he uses he's sharingan but without it he doens't stand a chance so look out for he's sharingan.''
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking around at the base.   Walking around at the base. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:56 pm

"Right Itachi. I'll do just that but are you sure you aren't overestimating him? I mean, he's ANBU level, sure but I doubt he could beat me, even with the Sharingan" he said.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Itachi

Uchiha Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Walking around at the base.   Walking around at the base. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:57 pm

'' Maybe I am but we will find out in time and I will be there to see how strong he is if he beats you.''
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Walking around at the base.   Walking around at the base. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:58 pm

"I doubt he'll beat me. So, I guess if I'm fighting him, that means that you have this Maito Gai and Kurenai Yuuhi then?" he asked Itachi with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking around at the base.   Walking around at the base. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking around at the base.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next